The NBS Chorus training was split into two sessions, one covering specifications and the other focusing more on prelims and collaborative use of Chorus. If I had known this beforehand I may have only attended for the prelims as this is all I use NBS for but the extra information is good to know just in case. – Do you have any other comments about today's session?
- 8/10 – How would you score the content of today's course?
- 6/10 – Thinking about the pace and delivery of the session, how would you rate today's trainer?
- 9/10 – How knowledgeable was the trainer?
- 9/10 – How well do you think we achieved the aims and objectives of the session?
- 7/10 – How likely are you to recommend Training from NBS to colleagues or friends?
Harry Steel – 06 Jan 21 – Add public reply