Very good content and clearly set out agenda. However i think the 3 hour sessions are too long, even with a break in between. Maybe another break is needed. The trainer is very knowledgeable, approachable and answered all questions that came his way. I liked the interactive side of the course where we actually use NBS chorus and follow the trainer throughout the steps. i have never used NBS before due to the early stage in my career and this has helped me learn the basics. – Do you have any other comments about today's session?
- 8/10 – How would you score the content of today's course?
- 9/10 – Thinking about the pace and delivery of the session, how would you rate today's trainer?
- 10/10 – How knowledgeable was the trainer?
- 9/10 – How well do you think we achieved the aims and objectives of the session?
- 9/10 – How likely are you to recommend Training from NBS to colleagues or friends?
Ravi Verma – 13 Jan 21 – Add public reply