The most difficult aspect for me to understand (as a long standing, relatively experienced NBS Building user) was the concept of linking clauses / systems / products together. It would have been helpful for this to be explained more clearly / slowly. – Do you have any other comments about today's session?
- 9/10 – How would you score the content of today's course?
- 9/10 – Thinking about the pace and delivery of the session, how would you rate today's trainer?
- 10/10 – How knowledgeable was the trainer?
- 10/10 – How well do you think we achieved the aims and objectives of the session?
- 10/10 – How likely are you to recommend Training from NBS to colleagues or friends?
Tom Groves – 22 Jan 21 – Add public reply