I found Martin's delivery of information to be very clear, however I found the pace a bit slow to be honest. Everyone attending the course has a very good understanding of software and navigating websites generally. I think Martin spent a lot of time explaining things which were obvious to a group of people who use computers everyday. – Do you have any other comments about today's session?
- 6/10 – How would you score the content of today's course?
- 5/10 – Thinking about the pace and delivery of the session, how would you rate today's trainer?
- 9/10 – How knowledgeable was the trainer?
- 7/10 – How well do you think we achieved the aims and objectives of the session?
- 5/10 – How likely are you to recommend Training from NBS to colleagues or friends?
Nikki Onderstall – 20 May 21 – Add public reply