As I am not really familiar with using NBS specifications previously, I found there are a lot of new steps and processes to get used to, and some of the comparisons used during the final session were difficult to understand. – Do you have any other comments about today's session?
- 9/10 – How would you score the content of today's course?
- 8/10 – Thinking about the pace and delivery of the session, how would you rate today's trainer?
- 10/10 – How knowledgeable was the trainer?
- 8/10 – How well do you think we achieved the aims and objectives of the session?
- 9/10 – How likely are you to recommend Training from NBS to colleagues or friends?
Mike Emery – 31 Mar 22 – Add public reply