The pace was a little slow but may suit people who are less experienced with specifications or Revit. Generally it seemed intuitive once you see the principles. The NBS plug-in to Revit did sign out several times during the training session. – Do you have any other comments about today's session?
- 7/10 – How would you score the content of today's course?
- 4/10 – Thinking about the pace and delivery of the session, how would you rate today's trainer?
- 7/10 – How knowledgeable was the trainer?
- 7/10 – How well do you think we achieved the aims and objectives of the session?
- 6/10 – How likely are you to recommend Training from NBS to colleagues or friends?
Pick Everard User – 03 Nov 22 – Add public reply