I would probably make 2 different kinds of sessions, one for people that have never used the tool before, and another one for people with some experience but that don't know the tool deeply. – Do you have any other comments about today's session?
- 9/10 – How would you score the content of today's course?
- 10/10 – Thinking about the pace and delivery of the session, how would you rate today's trainer?
- 10/10 – How knowledgeable was the trainer?
- 9/10 – How well do you think we achieved the aims and objectives of the session?
- 9/10 – How likely are you to recommend Training from NBS to colleagues or friends?
Olga Gutierrez – 09 Nov 22 – Add public reply