I thought the training session over the 2 days was on the whole good. BUT, we were doing uniclass and CAWS. I am only interested in the latter. So, the uniclass bit on day 1 was good but the trainer kept answering questions both short and in-depth during day 2 while running through CAWS. I found it then disjointed, hard to follow and altogether frustrating. Also, towards the end of the day when time was running short he rattled through a couple of bits far to quick to follow. – Do you have any other comments about today's session?
- 8/10 – How would you score the content of today's course?
- 5/10 – Thinking about the pace and delivery of the session, how would you rate today's trainer?
- 8/10 – How knowledgeable was the trainer?
- 7/10 – How well do you think we achieved the aims and objectives of the session?
- 6/10 – How likely are you to recommend Training from NBS to colleagues or friends?
Andrew – 23 Jan 23 – Add public reply