It was slightly rambling and difficult to follow at times. There was too much detail in some places such as describing project location input. This level of detail and the length of the training covering two sessions made me wonder if it could be a faster intro in one session with a follow up after if needed when working on an NBS spec – Do you have any other comments about today's session?
- 4/10 – How would you score the content of today's course?
- 5/10 – Thinking about the pace and delivery of the session, how would you rate today's trainer?
- 6/10 – How knowledgeable was the trainer?
- 6/10 – How well do you think we achieved the aims and objectives of the session?
- 5/10 – How likely are you to recommend Training from NBS to colleagues or friends?
Rupert Hitchcock – 26 Jan 23