Nicholas Armitt was excellent. But following the NBS line about Uniclass 2015 he is dismissive of the reason why Contractors and practices like HTA like the navigation that is present in the A to Z familiarity of CAWS. The idea that "old folks" find Uniclass 2015 harder than "young folks" is an NBS conceit that misses the point that CAWS is inherently PACKAGED in trades, and allows Trade Contractor engagement. – Do you have any other comments about today's session?
- 9/10 – How would you score the content of today's course?
- 10/10 – Thinking about the pace and delivery of the session, how would you rate today's trainer?
- 9/10 – How knowledgeable was the trainer?
- 9/10 – How well do you think we achieved the aims and objectives of the session?
- 10/10 – How likely are you to recommend Training from NBS to colleagues or friends?
Ian Abley – 13 Mar 20 – Add public reply