There were a few bugs and issues with the software that need fixing. Also there were some aspects of the NBS system that were of a concern - e.g. not being able to gather up all manufacturer literature that is referred and being able to download it. Insurers will not be happy if we do not hold a full copy of the spec including this. Durable links are not going to work so needs reviewing. – Do you have any other comments about today's session?
- 8/10 – How would you score the content of today's course?
- 7/10 – Thinking about the pace and delivery of the session, how would you rate today's trainer?
- 8/10 – How knowledgeable was the trainer?
- 8/10 – How well do you think we achieved the aims and objectives of the session?
- 10/10 – How likely are you to recommend Training from NBS to colleagues or friends?
Matt Hoad – 13 Mar 20 – Add public reply